Senior Hyperion Consultant
The Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible for managing the design, development, configuration of new Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) applications, including but not limited to EPMA, Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Financial Reporting, and Smartview. The candidate must have a solid background with knowledge in a broad range of Hyperion technologies and client/server applications, as well as experience performance tuning and testing EPM solutions.
* Should have 5+ years of Hyperion Planning/Essbase/Reports experience on versions 9 and/or 11.
* Should have Global Large-scale Hyperion implementation experience with Fortune 500 companies with proven success.
* Should have the ability to interact with the customers at all levels.
* Should have excellent skills and ability to layout industry standard framework for Financial Planning and Analysis in Hyperion Planning/Essbase tool.
* Knowledge of HSF (Hyperion Strategic Finance) is a plus
JOB ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work directly with clients and/or functional analysts to identify, analyze requirements, translate them into Functional/Technical/ ETL design specifications, with details on the approach, to address and resolve the business needs.
* Own and Design application outline and various processes.
* Functional and Technical expertise (blend of techno-functional skills) to properly transition from the requirements phase of projects to the technical design, implementation and transition phases.
* Accountable for end to end design and development phases of projects and to adequately delegate tasks to the members of the project team.
* Good experience in Hyperion Essbase application design and development, focusing on ASO and BSO combination as well as partitions along Shared Services.
* Good Functional and technical experience in Hyperion Planning and Budgeting.
* Familiarity with financial and accounting processes related to budgeting, allocation, reporting and forecasting.
* Proficient in using MS Office products, specifically MS Excel.
* Demonstrated knowledge of both native security and Shared Services security.
* Experience in developing Technical documentation.