Genius BSI is one of the fastest growing IT company in IL USA with offshore development and support center in India .Our focus is in the areas of
Supply chain Management : SAP
Mobile Technology Solutions
SAP Business One
We have key Fortune 100 clients in Automotive, Consumer products and Chemical industry verticals. and also are SAP partner.
We believe in providing maximum value to our customers with highly qualified and experienced resources and the best of the industry processes. Consulting and IT Services from Genius BSI focus on defining, optimizing and aligning our client's business strategy with IT initiatives.
We have following very urgent requirement for Development Engineer
Develop diesel engine aftertreatment hardware and calibrations to meet existing and future emissions regulations and customer application requirements You will also have the opportunity to:
- Create and execute test plans that will thoroughly evaluate & define aftertreatment performance
- Support and execute test cell activities for multiple shift operation.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with test lab personnel and other engine functional groups including controls, engine design and development, and applications.
- Independently analyze test data, create and present summary and conclusion of results and bring recommended course of action
- Document test results and conclusions in a timely manner.
- Contribute to discussions of potential concepts to meet future emissions regulations
- Mentor others in the team and assume training responsibilities when necessary
- Demonstrate leadership in continuous refinement and improvement of calibration methods and procedures.
We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally you will have a BS degree in Mechanical, Agricultural, Electrical or Chemical Engineering and/or equivalent experience. In addition we require:
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems
- 3+ years of experience with diesel engines or aftertreatment design and development, engine subsystem, or component development and qualification.
- Knowledge of electronic engine control systems and demonstrated proficiency in the use of controller development tools and calibration techniques.
- Proficiency in the use of engine test lab equipment, data acquisition, and data analysis tools.
- Knowledge of diesel engine emissions control technologies
- Knowledge of diesel engine emission regulations
- Understanding of engine and combustion principles and emissions control technologies
- Interest in working in a team environment where innovative ideas are shared and developed.
MUST INCLUDE FOLLOWING INFO for immediate consideration
1. Visa status
2. Tax term
3. Expected Salary/ All inclusive Hourly rate (keep minimum)
4. Contact number