Evolver is an International Information and Communication Technology solutions provider committed to delivering value throughout the IT lifecycle. Our clients value our capabilities and entrust us with critical roles on mission critical programs. Evolver’s core competencies are solution architecture, systems engineering and integration, systems implementation and operations, and program management.
Evolver has successfully grown from an emergent small business to a solid, recognized IT solutions provider. Our employee base now exceeds 200, annual revenues continue double-digit growth, and our clients include both government and commercial accounts. Evolver’s efforts and growth have been recognized by leading publications and organizations around the country, including Small Business Administration’s Sub-Contractor of the Year, State of Virginia’s “Fantastic 50”, Washington Technology “Fast 50”, and SmartCEO “Future 50”.
Evolver is seeking an IT Forensic Manager to work on a per case basis.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Are you looking for a supplemental consulting role? We have a great opportunity for individuals to potentially work one to two weekends per month- typically starting on Thursday and going through Monday. Larger cases may extended further into the week (Wednesday), but that will depend on a case per case basis. Locations are potentially anywhere in the US, with per diem travel…etc.
The IT Forensic Manager oversees forensic discovery efforts of a team of IT Forensic Specialists. The IT Forensic Manager will schedule and assign duties to the IT Forensic Specialists project team and interface with client personnel. The IT Forensic Manager will manage and assist in the computer crime forensic examinations/data capture and forensic analysis for various media forms while maintaining the “chain of custody” on media handled.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university or technical school certificate in science-related areas, or more than eight (8) years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Eight (8) or more years of progressive technical and/or managerial experience in forensic investigation, forensic analysis, legal support, and similar functions.
- Two (2) years’ experience managing 10 or more people working on large and complex projects in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Ability to deal effectively and communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Good report/affidavit drafting skills; experience giving deposition and trial testimony.
- Ability to render testimony in legal proceedings and courts of law.
- Previous working experience as an FDIC employee or subcontractor is preferred/beneficial.
Technical Requirements (required and desired):
- Substantial experience with EnCase and other forensic software commonly used in the industry.
- Extensive hands-on experience with laptops, desktops, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience with forensic investigations of systems.
- An understanding of network architectures.
- Experience with e-mail based systems.
At Evolver, we foster teamwork, growth, individuality and entrepreneurialism. We value employee opinions and encourage them to make a difference by getting involved and being thought-leaders. As a part of the Evolver team, we actively promote a working and learning environment that supports a highly qualified workforce and a quality of work life that is based on trust and respect for all employees resulting in a healthy and trusting organizational culture.
Evolver, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Evolver offers a comprehensive benefits plan including (but not limited to): medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, AD&D and short term and long term disability insurance.