Long Term Contract
Location - Princeton, NJ
FTF Interview Required.
Experience With 5-10 years of hands-on experience developing applications leveraging the following skills, education and experiences.
- Strong general RDBMS background
- Advanced SQL Server 2008 skills should include:
- Designing, developing, testing, and supporting large scale databases
- Expertise in creating all key database objects – Tables, Views, Triggers, Indices, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Dynamic SQL
- In-depth knowledge of development, testing, and optimization of T-SQL code with tools included in SQL Server, along with other third-party tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex database issues
- Strong experience in data analysis and modelling processes
- Strong experience with data modeling tools such as CA Erwin
- Strong general ETL / data integration experience.
- Specific experience with SSIS and DTS packages a plus.
- Strong general business intelligence / reporting / analytics experience.
- Specific experience with SSRS a plus.
- Strong experience in all stages of software development lifecycles (SDLC)
- Ability to prepare detailed design documents for large scale custom applications is a plus
- Experience with .NET (C# or VB.net) development a plus, especially for CLR and SSIS script development
- Experience with RedGate toolset a plus
- Adept at operating in virtual and cross-functional team settings
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science; Master's degree in Computer Science preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
APN Consulting, Inc. | Princeton Park Corporate Center
1100 Cornwall Road | Suite 205 | Monmouth Junction NJ 08852