.NET Developer - Saint Paul (2 openings)
3-6 Month Contract
*upon offer, candidates must complete background check and drug test
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO MN WITH NO EXCEPTIONS
- Work with business analysts, internal clients, and IT management to understand and validate high priority system problems.
- Identify root-cause of frequently occurring problems.
- Propose technical solutions that will eliminate support issues.
- Create and document technical designs to achieve project requirements.
- Create and test technical solutions.
- Prepare or review unit test plans and execute unit testing.
- Participate in system and user acceptance testing tasks as assigned.
- Provide end-user support for assigned applications (includes some on-call support during non-business hours.)
- Update system documentation as needed.
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft .Net platform with recent development experience in VB.net and/or C#.
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques.
- Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills to balance multiple demands.
- Domain experience in Mortgage, Loan Servicing or Loss Mitigation desired.