10 mo contract with option to extend
*upon offer, candidates must complete a background check*
This position will be a temporary staff augmentation within the Network and IP Telephony Infrastructure group serving as a technical project resource on an IP Telephony Call Center upgrade projects. The network is a Cisco environment supporting 900+ servers, 2,100+ users, IP Telephony and Call Centers. The position will work with the business analyst, telephony engineers and project managers to inventory, plan, design, and configure IP IVR scripts and call processing.
Project and Operational Support duties:
- Identify and quantify project tasks.
- Identify and recommend improvements.
- Provide support for portions of the IP Telephony / Call Center environment as needed.
- Designing and configuring CVP scripts from IP IVR scripts.
- Exercise Innovation during all stages of the project life cycle from design through implementation.
- May provide On-Call support responsibilities on a rotational basis.
- Responsible for delivery of excellence in products, process, and infrastructure management.
- Accountable for following Change Management process and other operational processes.
- Detailed understanding of data network concepts and operational functionality
- Significant understanding of telephony related systems including: IVR, call recording, work force management, voice recognition, call detail reporting, call center management and reporting systems
- In depth technical knowledge of Cisco IPT technology and UCCE technology and platforms; with specific hands-on experience utilizing CTIOS and CVP
- Practical experience with planning and implementation of major system upgrades and new business applications on the Cisco IPT and UCCE infrastructure and associated applications.
- Interface with Architects, Engineers, and vendor resources in technology evaluation, design, implementation planning, and operational problem resolution
- Extensive knowledge in the common carrier industry, its services, technologies, vendors, networks, and carrier facilities.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues Ability to determine problems and deliver known solutions
- Working with cross-functional team
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong presentation skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with planning and implementation of major system upgrades and new business applications on the Cisco IPT and UCCE infrastructure and associated applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with maintenance, support and problem resolution for Cisco IPT, UCCE, infrastructure and associated applications.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing virtual environment