12+ Month Contract
*upon offer, candidates must complete background check and drug test*
- Plans and coordinates programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, graphics, and listing summaries.
- Programs analysis database manipulations and transfers of data for internal and external clients.
- May integrate databases from multiple studies or sources.
- Develops listing and table specifications with study Biostatistician.
- Interact with Data Management and Biostatistics staff and SP team members to negotiate timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables.
- Understands and complies with Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Programs, tests, and documents statistical programs and tools in accordance with SP standards and validation procedures.
- Will be working on Endovascular trials; Vascular Biostat and data management group.
- Experience using SAS for more than 2 years and using SAS on clinical trial data analysis.
- Industrial experience is preferred
- Regulatory submission experience is a plus
- Prefer the candidate has industry experience and had experience with PMA submission etc.
- Absolute skill is SAS programming skills inlcuding SAS BASE/STAT/MACRO/SQL etc.