Digital Analytics Strategist
PLEASE NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES.*LOCAL CANDIDATES TO BOSTON PREFERRED.***
* ISITE Design is seeking a Digital Analytics Strategist. Candidates should be passionate and knowledgeable about the digital space and have exceptional research, analysis and strategic thinking skills as well as a strong understanding of digital measurement and ROI. ISITE Design seeks candidates that are passionate, energetic, collaborative, solution-oriented, and consistently demonstrate a strong sense of professional integrity and accountability.
The Digital Analytics Strategist is a digital native with at least 2 years of hands-on experience in implementing, generating and/or reporting on KPIs, business objectives, and strategic goals for a variety of clients. The Analytics Strategist should be extremely knowledgeable in Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst to the benefit of ISITE*s clients.
In this role, the Digital Analytics Strategist will work on the development of digital analytics capabilities, processes and frameworks for ISITE clients. He/She will work across a variety of ISITE clients as well as with internal sales, account management, creative, programming, and account teams. The Digital Analytics Strategist will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
WHAT YOU*LL DO:
- Provide web analytics strategy, analytical framework, and consulting for ISITE clients
- Serve as a team expert in web analytics and digital marketing tools
- Analyze web analytics reports and make recommendations to maximize sales as well as website optimization
- Utilize Omniture SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics to report on the ROI of marketing campaigns, test usability, and enhance the customers' experience
- Report and analyze performance of online marketing activities, such as lead generation, email, and affiliate marketing
- Participate as the lead for client and project team meetings to explain and interpret analysis methodology and results
- Works on complex problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures for improvement
- Consult with internal teams on how to best leverage analytics to inform business decisions
- Analyze web site performance and trends to provide business insights as well as recommendations for changes
- Plan and supervise analytical processes and procedures on projects
- Assist in providing data for case studies, participate in ISITE blogs, and contribute in industry events
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in analytical or marketing field is preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in e-commerce or related marketing experience
- Professional experience in a statistical, financial, marketing analytics, research or quantitative analysis environment
- Individual must have exceptionally strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to present analytical results to a non-technical audience both internally and client side
- Well versed in using analytical tools to analyze customer behavior and create action plans
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Experience with data modeling tools and managing multiple logical and physical data models
- Strong written, oral and presentation based communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of all or most key web analytics platforms including Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, WebTrends as well as digital marketing tools such as SalesForce, Marketo, Elequa, and Exact Target.
- Build and manage monthly dashboards with data from web analytics, social media, CRM and a variety of sources