OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience with project management disciplines and methodologies in order to work with intricate, multifaceted projects. Needs superb communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the various IS teams and their customers and make project presentations.
- Manage full life cycle application development projects as well as enhancements and maintenance of existing applications.
- Manage projects from inception through delivery, utilizing project management disciplines and methodologies, ensuring completion of the project objectives on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and supervision to cross-functional and/or multi-unit teams regarding forecasting, tracking and executing project related tasks, budgets, and resource allocations.
- Engage key stakeholders, define and coordinate activities, communicate changes and progress, build commitment, overcome resistance, and lead project team.
- Ability to solve critical issues in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Ability to develop short and long-range project planning, and effectively communicate information to diverse work groups.
- Demonstrated success in leading, managing and developing staff and high performance teams.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3 + years direct experience-managing IS projects and complex application integration.
- Must have PMI/PMP certification.
- Must have experience using Project Management disciplines and methodologies.
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, diplomacy and positive relationship building.
- Must practice active listening to understand others’ perspective and ensure continuous understanding.
- Strong customer service orientation as well as leadership, management and teamwork qualities; contributes to creating a motivated, positive work environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to conduct self in professional, ethical and objective manner.
- Ability to travel as needed.
The Project Manager will report directly to the Sr. Project Manager.