OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience with project management disciplines and methodologies in order to work with intricate, multifaceted projects. Needs superb communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the various IS teams and their customers and make project presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3 + years direct experience-managing IS projects and complex application integration.
- Must have experience using Project Management disciplines and methodologies.
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, diplomacy and positive relationship building.
- Must practice active listening to understand others’ perspective and ensure continuous understanding.
- Strong customer service orientation as well as leadership, management and teamwork qualities; contributes to creating a motivated, positive work environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to conduct self in professional, ethical and objective manner.
The Project Manager will report directly to the Sr. Project Manager.