- This position will be responsible for developing and testing of client application code related to Commercial Business Applications.
- The ideal candidate would be heavily experienced and capable of handling advanced development efforts in Oracle PL/SQL.
- The individual will work in a collaborative environment involving but not limited to a Project Manager, Developers, Architects, and Business Analysts to ensure the timely delivery of a quality client application.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Oracle PL/SQL application code development, data modeling, SQL generation, execution of unit and acceptance testing, utilization of the automated test infrastructure for the project and identification of application code for reuse.
* 6 years advanced Oracle PL/SQL experience
* Excellent communication and team skills and a strong work ethic.
* First Hand experience coding and maintaining oracle packages and stored procedures.
* Experience interpreting and communication complex SQL statements
* Experience with tuning SQL and troubleshooting performance issues.
* Experience with Data Quality Profiling
* Familiarity with Data Warehousing using Dimensional Modeling architecture;