Must have experience with content migration projects involving SharePoint.
- Helps outline the detailed Business plan for the program
- Leads Content Strategy and Content Migration with the Content owners
- Helps in the ideation phase to:
- Participate in idea generation
- convert functional scope to feasible use cases and requirements
- Contribute to adoption plan within client
- Helps in the overall release planning by coordinating with the business stakeholders to close on gaps and activities
- Quality Assurance - Leads Business Test Phase and owns the end to end functional testing and user acceptance testing of the program. Aids in test plan definition, execution and follow up
- Helps in defining a blue print for marketing the program and employee onboarding
- Helps define the SOPs for:
- Program implementation phase
- Post Go LIVE activities
- Content governance, and more..
- Co-updates to Overall leads, Steering Team
- Serves as a liaison between Business and IT for the entire program including, ideation, design, implementation, testing, roll out etc.
- Other responsibilities as needed towards the program
Email : email@example.com