- The successful candidate will collaborate with Supply Chain IT & delivery partners to analyze, design and build integrated enterprise-class solutions across the global supply chains – Row Crops, Crop Protection & Vegetables.
- The candidate must understand business objectives/initiatives, analyze key business factors driving performance & support the IT strategy solution strategies.
- The candidate must have the necessary communication skills to successfully influence stakeholders on design principles & technology considerations.
- Initiatives will also include contributing to improving, implementing and cultivating a more formal global architecture practice across the organization.
• Conceptual and detailed design of integrated solutions to meet business objectives • Working with Domain Architects and Engineers to apply a common architectural approach – using existing standards or developing new ones where gaps are identified – to address individual business problems and objectives • Collaborate with business-facing resources to scope, evaluate and design long-range information technology roadmaps aligned with business strategy and technology strategy for applicable domains • Decomposing and communicating solutions across multiple technology delivery teams; working with delivery leads to implement cross-functional solutions • Identifying solution alternatives and facilitating tradeoff discussions, impact analysis, and solution estimation efforts • Identifying and mitigating risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies • Building employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise
• Minimum of a BS degree or equivalent experience and at least 5 years of experience in related business or technical disciplines • Experience working in business operations and demonstrated strong business acumen • Interacts with senior external personnel and internal leadership on significant business or technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations • Proven experience with emerging enterprise technologies:
• Demonstrated success in participating on solution delivery teams • Strong conceptual thinker with enterprise modeling or design skills • The ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations, strong critical thinking skills and the ability to be decisive while working cooperatively with others • Ability to creatively solve problems and provide timely and sound recommendations • Ability to lead by influence and drive change in a matrixed and dynamic environment • Results oriented with the ability to effectively prioritize • Proven communication and facilitation skills • Strong organizational skills with attention to detail evidenced through sound analytical skills • Experience developing solutions in accordance with relevant government regulations
• An advanced degree or equivalent experience and at least 10 years of experience in related business or technical disciplines An advanced degree or equivalent experience and at least 10 years of experience in related business or technical disciplines
- The responsibilities of this position are to define, develop, and deliver systems solutions for our business.
- The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to successfully partner with business and IT leaders to understand the opportunities and to identify and deliver these systems solutions