Senior iOS Developer
The Senior Developer has proficient knowledge of multiple programming languages along with the ability to take business requirements and develop the total technical design for an entire application to be run in production.
This position is flexible in terms of engagement. Ideally, the goal is to go straight direct hire. However, the option is available to to contract to perm -OR- long-term contract (24 months+)
Pay Ranges: $115,000 - $130,000 plus 10% bonus, benefits
- Ability to translate product feature Requirements into robust mobile app designs
- Responsible for the design and development of mobile applications using native technologies for iOS: Objective-C, Xcode, Interface Builder, SQL
- Provide technical direction and assist junior members of the development team.
- Promote team development best practices, processes, policies, standards and procedures e.g. Deliverable standards, source code control, code migration processes, etc.
- Knowledge of capabilities and design constraints of different mobile platforms and browsers
- 5-8+ years of software development experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years experience with mobile applications (iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile)
- 2+ years experience with any of the following: Objective-C, C#, C++, or Java
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and testing skills
- Experience with of object-oriented design principles
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience working with SQL & Python.
- Experience writing test plans, automated testing tools, and testing specifications
For immediate consideration please email your updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org