Cloud Architect - 100 % Remote!
A large nationwide client is looking to hire a strong Cloud Architect to join their growing team!
You will be responsible for designing, integrating and activating Agility Platforms within Cloud environments as well as reviewing and providing feedback on the detailed designs of the Cloud Infrastructure.
This position will allow you to sit in any major city in the U.S. and will involve 50 % remote and 50 % travel. It offers a very competitive salary along with full benefits.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of Agility Platform and its related components and integration points, based on Solution Architect or approved design
- Engineering and development of scripts, binaries and policies that meet the requirements of the project scope and as per design of the Solutions Architect
- Participate in reengineering of existing client applications to ensure they leverage additional benefits provided through their Agility Platform
- Extensive experience developing Cloud Infrastructures from the ground up
- Experience in dynamic / interpreted programming languages (shell/Ruby/Perl/Python/Java/PHP, C++, C#)
- Strong in scripting/development, DevOps and systems automation
- Understanding of configuration management tools and principles
- Strong shell scripting experience on Windows and UNIX operating systems
Qualified candidates please send a word resume to email@example.com
Infrastructure, engineer, build, release, configuration, manager, cloud, chef, systems engineer, recipe, script, integration, implementation, LAMP, production, puppet, tomcat, apache, jboss, websphere, oracl, MySQL, software automation developer, linux, unix, systems administration, PaaS, Iaas, SaaS, laas, Paas, scripting, script, DevOps, C#, C++, Java