SQL Server DBA – Long-term contract
We have a long term opportunity for a SQL Server Database Administrator with SQL Server 2005/2008 experience in the Charlotte area!!
Competitive pay rate, Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
The scope of this responsibility includes performance monitoring and tuning in a 24/7, high-availability environment to support growth of large applications within the company. This person will be working in a fast-paced environment involving production, user acceptance, development, and testing.
* 6+ years in the design, construction, and deployment of SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 r2 databases
* Experience in large 24X7 production environment
* Experience installing and configuring new releases, management of database tables - sizing, expansion, and protection
* Evaluate and monitor databases to resolve performance issues
* Experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services.
* Experience in Data warehouse environment (ETL, BI)
* Excellent communication skills
If interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Terms: SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Informatica, Extract Transact Load, database development, DBA, SQL Server DBA, Stored Procedure Development, Database design, data warehouse design, snowflake and star schema design, data modeling.