We need exceptional C++ programmers for our growing Game Development department. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of high performance, teamwork and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The C++ Game Programmer will work with teams of programmers, game designers, artists, animators and sound engineers in the development of our newest games on multiple platforms.
Required are strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; fluency in coding, algorithms, and systems design; solid communication skills; and a desire to solve complex problems of varying scale.
- Create and modify games using C++, Lua, DirectX and a variety of other tools
- Work with artists and sound engineers to incorporate assets into games
- Quickly prototype new game concepts
- Write software to calculate game statistics
- Participate in team meetings relating to designing system architecture
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in C++
- Lua, DirectX a plus
- Game programming experience a plus