Lead .NET Developer w/PM or Architect exp
**** Must be paid on W2 *****
* Strong UI experience
* Experience developing multi-tier Internet/Intranet applications (preferably in cross-browser environments.
* Demonstrated analytic and design capabilities.
* Previous project management or team lead experience desired.
* Working knowledge of database design.
* Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to deadlines.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related field. 6-10 years experience of software development and architecture experience.
* Code, test and debug software programs via new programming and enhancements to existing software using * Microsoft .Net technologies and Relational database languages under limited direction.
* Act as technical expert and work on complex projects with less specificity.
* Provide technical support to internal and external clients on existing problems escalated from call support center.
* Provide Tier III support through help desk (Tier I) on more complex and technically challenging issues.
* Monitor trends and results from technical support calls to advise senior team members on performance of existing systems.
* Serve as project team leader on smaller projects.
* Review team members work, develop project plans/scope and track progress, and give project direction to junior staff members.
* Throughout the project, make decisions or escalate problems to appropriate resource if project is off timeline.
* Develop cost estimates associated with project.