BSI currently has an opening for Payroll Software Application Implementation Specialist in our Norcross, GA headquarters
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 15 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
Job Title: Payroll Software Application Implementation Specialist
Description: This customer facing position supports the configuration and test of BSI core products and BSI integrated solutions.
- Support customer implementations with HCM compliance related configuration and validation tasks for BSI integrated solutions
- Maintain test data, perform tests and recommend HCM compliance enhancements for core products and BSI integrated solutions
- Support software developers in the construction and maintenance of BSI core products and integrated solutions
- Participate in HCM compliance related business analysis tasks including requirements gathering
Note: Some travel may be required
- Undergraduate degree – IS major preferred
- Business analysis and software product development knowledge
- Strong organizational and written / verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented; analytical and problem solving skills
- Work well with a team
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design principles a plus
- Any SQL, Java, Oracle, SOAP or XML knowledge a plus
- Experience with financial, accounting and/or HR applications a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays. 401(k) and profit sharing also available. BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.