BSI currently has an opening for Junior Business Analyst in our Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 15 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays. 401(k) and profit sharing also available. BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
Description: Contribute to the creation of functional specifications and tests for the software applications developed and maintained at BSI. Participate in evaluating and analyzing product functions, features and enhancement requests.
- Define and create functional documents by translating business requirements into specifications
- Analyze existing software for impact of desired enhancements
- Create and execute unit and integration test plans
- Assist in developing and maintaining software specifications utilizing design constructs and standards
- Interact with business analysts and marketing staff to understand business requirements and translate these into technical designs
- Interact with production support staff and assist in the timely resolution of production issues
- Undergraduate degree – IS major preferred
- Business analysis and software product development knowledge
- Strong organizational and written / verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented; analytical and problem solving skills
- Work well with a team
- Any SQL, Java, Oracle, SOAP or XML knowledge a plus
- Experience with financial, accounting and/or HR applications a plus
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design principles a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
!!!Cover letter must reflect salary requirements to be considered!!!