Oracle POS Business Analyst
Bluenog is an exciting software and solutions firm that specializes in SOA, content-based portals, Systems Integration, Information Management and Engineered Systems. This unique value proposition saves organizations time and money by integrating best-of-breed enterprise software products and solutions. We are focused on assisting customers to build the most flexible systems possible using Services Oriented Architecture methodologies.
We are currently looking to hire an Oracle Retail POS Business Analyst to join our growing team. This consultant will play the role of a functional lead and will provide functional leadership in the areas of Oracle POS. Possess strong functional knowledge in Oracle POS and complete understanding of functionality, features and usage of Oracle POS products.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for the successful development and completion of Oracle POS project deliverables. This role assists clients in the design, implementation and support of Oracle POS solutions. This individual will be expected to provide guidance for technical alternatives, provide functional knowledge and lead workshops with retail clients' IT teams. This consultant will also be involved in establishing priorities and documenting potential technical scope changes that may impact project and budget and timetable.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in functional POS implementations
- At least 5 years experience in Supply Chain within the Retail Industry
- Experience with handling Oracle retail with Retail POS set up
- Implementation and rollout experience of Oracle Retail POS suite of products for customers
- Readiness to travel up to 4 days a week (Mon-Thurs)
- Excellent communication skills
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree
- At least 7 years experience in functional POS implementations
- At least 7 years experience in Supply Chain within the Retail Industry