Why Should I Work with Isos Technology
Isos Technology is a leader in solving complex business, people and technology challenges in software development, mobile and information technology.
In the Uber-specialized IT world of today, our clients trust us to identify the industries top talent who also align with their technical and company culture. Not simply another keyword matching service, our clients find value and confidence, secure in the knowledge our candidates are recruited by a proven software solutions firm.
“The Isos Team recruits with precision. They understand technology and talk the language. We know their candidates will be real potential hires. There's real value in that confidence.”
Not convinced, browse our team’s latest technology posts, http://isostech.com/blog.Isos Technology is looking for a Full Time Mid-level Database Administrator with MySQLexperience for a client in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Arizona. They are the leading all-in-one sales and marketing software provider that combines CRM, marketing and e-commerce into one complete Web-based system to help small businesses get more customers, grow sales and save time.
Excellent benefits package to include Health and dental insurance (Employee premiums 100% covered); Stock options; 3 weeks PTO; Yearly bonuses paid quarterly; 401(k); Paid holidays; and Contributions toward HSA accounts
Developing, implementing, administering and maintaining policies and procedures for ensuring the performance, security and integrity of MySQL databases. Implementing data models, database designs, data access and table maintenance automation. Resolving database performance and capacity issues, and replication and other distributed data issues.
- Monitoring of database system utilization and query performance, working closely with development teams to provide the highest level of database performance
- Ensuring replication integrity and consistency amongst database cluster members
- Management of database server/engine configuration
- Maintaining and improving security of data access through proper database system architecture, policies and procedures
- BS in CS, CSE or in a related field and 5+ years of related professional experience OR equivalent experience.
- MySQL/Percona 5.x on Linux (RedHet, CentOS, Ubuntu, or Gentoo)
- SQL and data model optimization
- Database server/engine tuning and optimization
- Database backup, replication and security management/automation
- Expertise in common scripting languages -- Bash, Perl, Python, etc
- Basic Java
- Percona 5.x
NO Sponsorship, NO Relocation Assistance and NO Travel Reimbursement are available