Isos Technology is a leader in solving complex business, people and technology challenges in software development, mobile and information technology.
In the Uber-specialized IT world of today, our clients trust us to identify the industries top talent who also align with their technical and company culture. Not simply another keyword matching service, our clients find value and confidence, secure in the knowledge our candidates are recruited by a proven software solutions firm.
“The Isos Team recruits with precision. They understand technology and talk the language. We know their candidates will be real potential hires. There's real value in that confidence.”
Not convinced, browse our team’s latest technology posts, http://isostech.com/blog.
For our client in Gilbert, Arizona, the Web Developer wi.l be part of the interface development team. This team makes complex higher education portal and learning management systems rich, robust, and delightful to use. The developer we seek is passionate about developing excellent user interfaces, expanding their knowledge set, and willing to take on a wide range of Web development work.
- Contribute to all aspects of interface development including:
- Cross-browser (X)HTML/CSS
- UI templates and wiring to back-end controllers
- Technical documentation
- This role may require up to 25% travel for on-site needs assessment, interface development, and other Web development work.
Experience and Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a degree related to Web development and/or experience in Web development and possess the following characteristics:
- Understanding of development and programming principles
- Familiarity with web standards and the separation of content, presentation, and behavior
- Superb problem solving skills and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
- Command of industry development and source code control tools
- Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Familiarity with the jQuery framework and writing jQuery plugins
- Experience in advanced CSS techniques; the box model, table-less layouts, fluid layouts, and CSS3
- Familiarity with usability practices
- Familiarity with Web accessibility standards
- Experience in XSL, JSP/JSTL, or Velocity
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Fireworks