Location: Bay Area, CA or Boston, MA.
Duration: 6 - 9 Months
Start Date: Need candidates who can start immediately.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 10+ years of overall experience, including working in a technical leadership role implementing and supporting web applications
• Fluent in Microsoft Technology Stack including ASP.NET (c# as programming language) , SQL SERVER, MVC, WWF, WCF, Entity Framework
• Skills in Force.com platform; Force.com developer certified is desirable (working towards Salesforce.com Technical Architect Certification is a huge plus!);
Nice to have hands on experience with Apex – Classes, Triggers, Batch Apex, Controllers, Scheduler, Visualforce – Pages, Components, SOQL, SOSL, DML, Force.com Sites, Site.com, Customer & Partner Portals, Touch, Visualforce, HTML 5
• Fluent using Visio and any other data modeling tools to articulate and present the strong design and end to end solution architecture.
• Thorough understanding of software development life cycles, development and technology tools and testing methodologies and OOP.
• Experience creating code in a scalable environment
• Knowledge of Java, Perl scripting, Accurev, JIRA bug tracking system
The following skills are desirable, but not required:
• Experience in localization and personalization of websites and web portals.
• SSO / Single sign-on, Responsive web designs, On Premises Vs SaaS solutions, OOB application frameworks
• Apache/Tomcat , LAMP stack
• Continuous Integration, NHibernate.
Education: • MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
****** Please share the link to your LinkedIn profile along with resume submissions******
Please respond with word copy of your resume, rates and contact details to email@example.com