Please respond back with word copy of your resume, contact details and expected rates/hour to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bay Area, CA
Duration: 4-6 Months
- Contribute to the approach & architecture for building and scaling a world-class suite of mobile/web applications
- Design and code web applications based on cutting-edge technologies
- Work with UX designers and business leaders to determine how to architect & build the requested mobile features
- Contribute to the growth of Clari by being a Brand Ambassador and assist in the hiring of great talent
- Build ideas and models that can create a preemptive and predictive environment for ad review efficiency and automation.
- Help develop tools/methods that can increase efficiency without compromising on quality.
- Work with Cloud partners in identification and resolution of complex cloud problems, such as User Experience, data integration and reporting
- Partner with IT Tech. Lead/Architect on solution analysis, integration, cost benefit analysis, risk assessment and business impact analysis
- Lead, coach and mentor junior/offshore team members on how to effectively lead products
Education & Experience:
- BS Computer Science (or equivalent) degree, Masters preferred
- 8+ years of complex web development for a high-traffic 24/7 commercial site
- Possess firm grasp of network architecture, server-side & front-end implementations of websites and Content Management Systems
- Proficiency in modern web application development & drive to put the best web interface in front of the customer
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Mockup tools
- Knowledge of working with UML
- Knowledge of Version control with subversion
PLEASE SHARE THE LINK TO LINKEDIN PROFILES TOO.
Please respond back with word copy of your resume, contact details and rates/hour to email@example.com