Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Duration: 12 Months
- Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
- Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
- Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
- Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency. Participates in architecture, design and code reviews.
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
- Minimum years of experience required: 5 yrs
- Bachelor’s degree required: Not required, but a BA in a Computer Science or related Very preferred.
- Specific hardware/software experience required: Experienced RPG ILE programming required. - Experience with PRMS preferred. Experience with Turnover a plus.
Top 3 qualifications in a candidate:
1) Proven ability to complete objectives within approved time constraints.
2) Ability to meet the documented requirements the first time (passes testing the first time through). [Get’s needed clarity before starting or too far into development.]
3) Able to work with minimal supervision.
Please respond back with word copy of your resume with contact details, and expected rates/hour to email@example.com
**** Please share the link to your linkedin profile when submitting the resume. ****