Solutionary is a pure-play security information company. We deliver exceptional information security and excellent customer service for clients seeking to improve data security and address compliance requirements. Organizations world-wide depend on Solutionary's managed security platform, information security, compliance expertise and custom delivery to complex security challenges and business issues.
The Technical Security Consultant will manage and deliver client projects and be primarily responsible for the technical assessment of enterprise information systems infrastructures at the network, host and application level.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
- Responsible for security requirements development, design, and implementation of project specific security solutions
- Conduct client technical external and internal security assessments including wireless, architectural reviews, remote access, vulnerability assessments, physical security, and social engineering projects
- Manage project resources and /or deliver internal and external network penetration tests
- Manage project resources and/or perform Application Security Assessments
- Maintain relationships with clients to manage expectations of service including work products, timing, and value to be delivered
- Participate in non-technical assessments as required including compliance gap assessments and program development for PCI, HIPAA, ISO, CobiT, etc.
- Actively participate in methodology development of security technical solutions
- Provide pre-sales support to develop scopes of work and detailed project requirements for success
- B.S. in Information Technology or Information Security or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of technical security experience in the security aspects of multiple computer platforms, operating systems, software products, network protocols and system architecture
- CISSP, QSA,CISM, CISA, or GIAC Certifications required
- Knowledge of security architecture methodologies, industry best practices and generally accepted information security principles
- Demonstrated experience in using security assessment tools and techniques (RealSecure, NetRanger, Snort, Dragon, CyberCop, ISS, NMAP, Nessus, LanGuard etc.) and virus detection.
- Experience in designing security products or integrating security services (authentication, authorization, encryption, integrity, and non-repudiation) into applications
- Good understanding of addressing complex privacy and regulatory issues, compliance efforts and developing enterprise wide technical security solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to formulate and communicate highly technical and complex security concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and effective manner
- Must be detail oriented and be able to see the big picture
- Consulting experience with large, fast-paced projects
- Ability to work well independently as well as manage resources on an engagement
Solutionary employees enjoy working in a business casual environment with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance. Flexible spending and 401k plans and a generous paid time off program.
Must be Authorized to work in the U.S. Pre-employment backgrounds and drug test are required. EOE