TITLE: Sr. Java Engineer
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
RATE: Competitive ( DOE )
- Urgent need
- Local candidates strongly preferred, but non-local candidates are welcome to apply
Client is focusing on efforts to create next generation of login and Authentication platform to enable Payments anytime, anywhere and anyway. This platform utilizes various innovative security approaches including multi-factor authentication to ensure user identity is always protected. Therefore, the evolution of the Platform is integral to client’s long-term strategy.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- 8-10+ years of software industry experience.
- 5 or more years of experience programming in Java/J2EE on server side.
- Strong OO Design and development experience.
- Experience in developing high performance, scalable and available REST webservices using J2EE.
- Experience in frameworks such as Apache CXF and Jersey.
- Orientation towards innovation and open source tools.
- PLUS: Familiarity with OAuth2 as well as various Authentication schemes (SAML, OpenID etc).