EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
We’re looking for enthusiastic developers, who enjoy learning and applying new technologies to solve complex business problems. You will join a small team of bright, talented developers and designers working hard to create phenomenal user experiences for our customers.
The following is true of the ideal candidate:
- You are an enthusiastic, fast learner willing to work in various technology stacks.
- You have real-world experience with C#, C++ with MFC/ATL, and have used these technologies together with a SQL Server database.
- You have knowledge of general OO programming techniques.
- You’re comfortable with HTML, XML and CSS.
- You get things done.
- You are familiar with design patterns, web services, service-oriented architecture.
- You understand the importance of testing and automation.
- You’re able to identify and explain opportunities for design or performance improvements.
- You keep on top of technology and technology trends, and have the ability to explain these trends to other people.
- You are articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You may even have previous experience in MES or ERP markets, or knowledge of related business processes, such as manufacturing or distribution.
- C, C++ with MFC or ATL, COM experience
- SQL Server, with experience using the above to access a SQL server DB.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.