EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
We are currently looking for a Software Architect who would be responsible for the defining and design of effective custom solutions for our ERP customers, managing these solutions from inception to final acceptance.
- Capturing, analyzing and gaining a detailed understanding of customer requirements.
- Designing solutions within the Epicor product suite that satisfy customer requirements.
- Analyzes requirements and clarify scope and breadth of work tasks with business analysts and product managers.
- Reviews code and perform an adequate level of unit, functional and integrated testing to ensure quality standards are attained.
- Learns and employs knowledge of the business segment targeted by the software application.
- Develop business software as defined in Design Specifications and as directed by supervisor.
- Attend design review meetings to assist in identifying design issues and programming methods that will improve work productivity and product quality.
- Communicate with co-workers, quality assurance staff, and documentation staff to clarify program design details, exchange and verify information, and coordinate work activities.
- Participate in process assessment programs and make recommendations to improve software development methods.
- Complete and maintain basic work and project records.
- Educational attainment equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Three or more years of software development, programming and analytical experience.
- Three or more years working with database management systems.
- ERP software knowledge in Accounting or Manufacturing/Distribution.
- Knowledge of programming techniques and structures as they apply to a multi-user environment.
- Knowledge of database usage and optimization techniques
- Knowledge of data normalization techniques.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Open Edge(Progress) Databases
- Knowledge of C# preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service principals and techniques.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to programming issues, defects and bugs as assigned or encountered.
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines. Communicate effectively with co-workers, quality assurance staff, system users, documentation staff and management
- Work effectively in a team
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest application development technology.
- Check work for acceptability and conformance with standards.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.