Specific job responsibilities for Software Sales Manager:
- Work closely with management to develop and implement a short and long-term sales plan to grow and service current and new business areas
- Manage the entire sales cycle of the transaction from research, prospecting, opportunity management to closure
- Close interaction with the presales and delivery teams to ensure that its goals, structure and processes are fully aligned with the sales strategy
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 6 years of experience in sales with at least 3-5 years in Sales Management in the Software Offshore Services Industry
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proven track record of lead generation and closing deals. Hunter mentality and enjoys outbound phone processes
- High level of motivation and goal orientation
- Proven ability to develop strong customer relationships at the management level
- Excellent and persuasive communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience of selling and domain knowledge in Retail, Manufacturing, New Media or Business Services companies will be highly desirable.
Genisys Group was founded in 1985 and offers IT related services. We have offices in USA, UK and India with a combined global workforce of more than 1000 employees. In USA (Office in NYC) Genisys offers Application development, QA Testing service, Big Data and Data Warehousing, ERP (SAP & Oracle) implementation & support services and Mobile application development. Few of Genisys US clients are Coach, Aegis Media, Operative Media, Inc., Dow Jones, etc. As being in technology business Genisys also offers IT Staffing service.