Digital Reasoning delivers Automated Understanding for Big Data with its flagship product Synthesys. Automated Understanding analyzes unstructured and structured big data to reveal hidden and potentially valuable relationships between people, place and time.
We are actively recruiting software developers who share our passion for Java development. Do you want to work in a fast paced environment? Have you embraced agile methodologies? Are you up to the challenge of learning cutting edge technologies including Hadoop, Cassandra, Hbase and Accumulo? If the answer is yes, you want to consider a career at Digital Reasoning.
The Software Developer is responsible for:
- Java development;
- Object Oriented design and programming;
- Working in a team environment on shared code using current development tools (Eclipse, IntelliJ, Maven, Mercurial, etc.);
- Contributing to and extending automated testing suites by regularly writing and improving Unit tests; and
- Developing a large distributed system using Hadoop.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science.
- An active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on and contribute to moderately complex code base with minimal supervision.
- Superb debugging skills.
- Design and modeling skills.
While not required the following are preferred:
- Jetty and/or JBoss
- XML and/or JSON
- Threading and high performance
Founded in 2000, Digital Reasoning™ is a privately held company based in Franklin, Tennessee with an office location in Alexandria, VA. Born out of the belief that someday all software would learn, the company spent the first five years of its existence conducting extensive research into the nature and types of machine-learning systems, their inherent limitations and their potential application to difficult problems such as natural language processing and unstructured data analytics (UDA). Digital Reasoning delivers Automated Understanding for Big Data with its flagship product Synthesys®. Automated Understanding analyzes unstructured and structured big data to reveal the hidden and potentially valuable relationships between people, place and time. Many government agencies use Digital Reasoning’s products to uncover security threats and accelerate the time to actionable intelligence.