DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile UX and app solutions, omni-channel commerce, mobile brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company’s commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices all around the world. The company has been named one of the Top 2014 Workplaces in the Washington DC area by the Washington Post, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) is seeking a full time Help Desk Technician (Level I) to support our Navy customer located in Patuxent River, MD.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for providing end user support and software, hardware, and network assistance
- Relies on experience and judgment as well as pre-established procedure and instructions to identify, research and resolve technical problems presented through Level I, II and III (when possible) Help Desk tickets
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- Troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets related to technical difficulties with hardware, software, and the network
- Triage Level II and Level III trouble tickets
- Collaborate with development staff to recreate problems in the test environment
- Verify issue resolution on the customer’s behalf
- Verify with the customer that the issue has been resolved and update the ticketing system
- Interface with infrastructure, database, and development personnel
- Communicate plan, progress, and issues in a timely manner
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned
- Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner
Required Education and Experience:
- Requires a HS Diploma (BA/BS Preferred) and 0-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment
- Works under general supervision
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- Windows XP, 7, 2003 and 2008
- CompTIA Security+
- Team Player
- Must have experience work with U.S AirForce
- MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- MCP Microsoft Certified Professional (2000 or 2003 or 2008 only)
- MCSA Microsoft Certified System Administrator
- MCSE Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Additional Requirement: Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Physical Requirement(s): N/A
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.