Visit us on the web www.EltiSolutions.com and on Facebook www.facebook.com/eltisolutions
A leading social media company built for business-to-business and business-to-consumer connections and providing powerful, comprehensive business tools to help grow businesses, is looking for a talented Ruby on Rails developer to join their distributed team and to work on infrastructure updates as well as on a variety of social business-to-business platform applications.
If you have a few years of Ruby on Rails development experience and is looking for a chance to work on fun and interesting business-to-business / consumer systems and applications that already attracted a lot of attention from Fortune 500 companies, send us your resume.
From the start, you will conceptualize rich products, write MVC architecture patterns, and perform rigorous unit tests that offer you next level scalability, efficiency, and functionality.
You will be working in a US-based distributed team telecommuting from the conveniences of your home. You can work part-time or full-time and you will be judged by the work you manage to complete. As the company is in a pre-series A stage, you will be compensated with generous stock options packages for the first few months.
- 5+ years of real-world applications and web development experience
- Strong Ruby on Rails Knowledge
- Solid experience with MySQL or MSSQL.
- Understanding of MVC architecture
- Experience working on Windows platform
- MongoDB knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with globally distributed teams is a plus
- Please send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com
- Place the text "Ruby on Rails developer” in the subject line.
- Please provide the date you are available to start work.