Visit us on the web www.EltiSolutions.com and on Facebook www.facebook.com/eltisolutions
Global leader in mobile space connecting the Social, Content and Messaging aspects of the mobile world into a single platform is looking for a talented, energetic, flexible, and curious Senior Software Engineer to join their fast-growing team in Mountain View, CA. We are looking for people with strong end-to-end understanding of the architecture of large state-of-the-art web applications.
This is a highly visible role and you will have an opportunity to work on projects that have direct impact on company’s growth and success and you will have to a chance to communicate with engineering, marketing, product management and sales teams.
You may work on a unique web services platform to allow partners to develop, integrate and market their applications to hundred of millions of users across the globe by utilizing the highly scalable company’s infrastructure. You may develop tools to support Growth, Engagement and Monetization (GEM) strategies that have direct impact on the company’s revenue stream. And you will have a chance to work on so many more projects and ideas!
The company is constantly innovating and searching for the new ways of bringing people together through the interactions that are easy, spontaneous and fun. They are working with the game developers and entertainment partners and introducing more social networking features to their platforms than any other mobile messaging service.
The company values problem solving skills, talent, motivation, curiosity, and passion for creating new technology that impact quality of life of millions. It provides exceptional benefits, including competitive salary and generous stock options packages, unlimited vacation policy, 401(K) plan, paid health insurance plans and many more.
- Design and develop simple and elegant solutions for the partner services as well as for growth and marketing teams to ensure the company’s growth and success in reaching hundred of millions of users across the globe.
- Work with products, marketing and sales teams to help define their requirements and priorities and deliver the efficient solutions.
- Strong desire to play a highly visible role in a fast-growing established startup company and make it a huge success.
- Passion for coding and building great systems.
- Solid knowledge of CS fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OOD/OOP principles.
- End-to-end understanding of large web-based systems architecture, web technologies from web server technologies and implementations, front-end approaches and the communication between the two.
- Solid experience with back-end Web technologies such as web servers (Apache, Tomcat, other), Databases (MySQL, Postgres, Mongo), programming (Java, PHP, Python, other) Interfaces/protocols (XML, JSON, other).
- Ability to identify user scenarios and generalize to create a consistent and extensible system.
- Good eye and feel for design of web applications.
- BS in CS, MS in CS is preferred.
- Experience with at least one front-end framework: CakePHP, Bootstrap, Metronic, or other.
- Experience working with marketing and/or sales teams
- Experience creating responsive email designs for mobile and desktop.
- Experience with ESP (email service providers) and in-app messaging
- Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place the text "Senior Software Engineer, Platform for Partner Services, GEM tools, and more!" in the subject line.
- Please provide the date you are available to start work.