Global leader in mobile space connecting the Social, Content and Messaging aspects of the mobile world into a single platform is looking for a talented, energetic, flexible, and curious hands-on Team Lead to join their fast-growing team in Mountain View, CA. The company is looking for people with strong end-to-end understanding of the architecture of large state-of-the-art web applications.(OOD/OOP, LAMP stack, front-end development).
This is a highly visible role reporting to Sr. Director of Web Technology. You will have an opportunity to lead the work on projects that have direct impact on company's growth and success and you will have to a chance to communicate with engineering, marketing, product management and sales teams.
You will work on a unique web services platform to allow partners to develop, integrate and market their applications to hundred of millions of users across the globe by utilizing the highly scalable company's infrastructure. You may develop tools to support Growth, Engagement and Monetization (GEM) strategies that have direct impact on the company's revenue stream. And you will have a chance to work on so many more projects and ideas!
The company is constantly innovating and searching for the new ways of bringing people together through the interactions that are easy, spontaneous and fun. They are working with the game developers and entertainment partners and introducing more social networking features to their platforms than any other mobile messaging service.
The company values problem solving skills, talent, motivation, curiosity, and passion for creating new technology that impact quality of life of millions. It provides exceptional benefits, including competitive salary and generous stock options packages, unlimited vacation policy, 401(K) plan, paid health insurance plans and many more.
- Lead and build a first-class engineering team to drive partners' engagement.
- Architect, design, and develop simple and elegant solutions for the partner services as well as for growth and marketing teams to ensure the company's growth and success in reaching hundred of millions of users across the globe.
- Work with products, marketing and sales teams to help define their requirements and priorities and deliver the efficient solutions.
- Proven ability to lead architecture, design, and development of the large customer-facing projects.
- Proven ability to make sound technical decisions, sell them to the management, and drive them to completion.
- Strong desire to play a highly visible role in a fast-growing established startup company and make it a huge success.
- End-to-end understanding of large web-based systems architecture, web technologies from web server technologies and implementations, front-end approaches and the communication between the two.
- Broad knowledge of state-of-the-art web applications development technologies and frameworks.
- Extensive LAMP stack development experience.
- Solid knowledge of CS fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OOD/OOP principles.
- BS in CS, MS in CS is preferred.
- Experience with frameworks: CakePHP, Bootstrap, Metronic, Yii, etc.
- Ability to identify user scenarios and generalize to create a consistent and extensible system.
- Good eye and feel for design of web applications.
- Experience working with marketing and/or sales teams
- Experience creating responsive email designs for mobile and desktop.
- Experience with ESP (email service providers) and in-app messaging
Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to email@example.com
Place the text "Senior Software Engineer, Platform for Partner Services" in the subject line.
Provide the date you are available to start work.