Join the Perficient IBM National Team and you will play an integral role in impacting some of the country’s most dynamic companies. With broad industry resources and deep technical expertise, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career with Perficient and enjoy a challenging and dynamic environment where innovation and interesting work is part of daily life.
Perficient belongs to an elite group of IBM solution-focused business partners. We are one of IBM’s top Premier Business Partners and have been recognized and awarded for our technical expertise and innovative approach to solving our customers’ business challenges. We architect, design and implement industry-focused, integrated solutions leveraging the entire IBM Software Suite of solutions, including Business Analytics, Information Management, Commerce, Portal, Content Management and Collaboration, SOA and Integration.
Perficient is looking to hire Sr. level BPM Architect for its National Business Unit.
Utilize a consultant to facilitate an objective, outside of the box approach to developing a technology strategy.
Consultant profile should include:
• Strong advisory business acumen
• Strong advisory technology thought leadership and vendor knowledge
• Unique approach not solely constrained by trends and statistics driving market differentiating ideas
• Establish success criteria for both business and technology
• The building of a prototype system must demonstrate
• Mentor team members in best practices and demonstrate their use in the POC
• Both business and technology will support move to new technology based on POC findings and understanding of life-cycle costs
• Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance, development, and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of Java and BPM Suite, web application technologies, and existing design patterns.
• Analyzes highly complex systems, business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
• The ideal candidate will have a total of 10+ years of experience in software development
• At least 5 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the IBM BPM Suite – is a MUST.
• At least 5 years of hands on experience on the IBM BPM Suite working with 7.5.x to 8.X, IBM MQ, ASP.Net and Blueworks Live
• At least 2 project implementations in which the IBM BPM Suite was part of the overall Internet facing solution.
• Must be familiar and comfortable in the domains of process modeling, process monitoring, business rules and business event based technologies and be able to collaborate with teams in developing a 3 to 5 year BPMS strategy.
• Demonstrable experience in the areas of process discovery and optimization, requirements management and solution architecture and design (that focused on BPM and SOA)
• Comprehensive hands-on experience in the IBM BPM Suite architecture including APIs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
• Excellent presentation skills is a must
• Ability to present technical solutions with tradeoffs to various audiences (senior business and technology executives to developers)
• Knowledge of the IBM BPM and SOA product stack including WebSphere Application Server, ESB, Process Server, Modeler, Monitor, ILOG etc. is definitely a huge plus
Some of our most recent accomplishments include:
• 2012 IBM Information Management Integration Excellence Award
• 2012 IBM Business Analytics Solution Provider Achievement Award
• 2011 IBM Business Analytics Solution Provider Achievement Award
• 2011 IBM Information Management Solution Excellence
• 2010 IBM Information Management Partner of the Year
This is a full time position with Perficient. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in salaried staff employment opportunities. At Perficient, we offer a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
Perficient is a leading Information Technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. Our IT consultants deliver business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to gain competitive advantage, make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, improve productivity and reduce information technology costs. Since 1998, we have delivered successful project engagements for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 1,800 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 24 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India. We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology. We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficient's services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.perficient.com.