The primary purpose of this job is to support the company’s enterprise ImageNow application software system. Support includes assisting users with support issues -AND- administration, configuration, and maintenance of the ImageNow application modules.
- Responsible for application design, development, & configuration changes as required for ImageNow projects such as system implementations, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Responsible for communicating effectively (verbal & written) with ImageNow IT team members and business users as needed to gather business requirements, hold meetings, conduct training, handle support issues, etc.
- Responsible for conducting System Testing & UAT exercises as required for change management.
- Provide training to users.
- Provide technical & functional support to users.
- Proficiency in installing & troubleshooting ImageNow software & scanner hardware.
- Technical & functional troubleshooting and analysis. Analyze log files and read/interpret programming code in system scripts.
- Create technical and functional documentation for system administration purposes, user support, & training.
- Proficiency in writing SQL database queries for reporting, metrics, and data analysis.
- General understanding of the various host application (PeopleSoft) modules integrated with ImageNow and how implemented & used by business users at Oceaneering.
- Responsible for applying application configuration changes to ImageNow production and non-production environments.
- Will be required to work after hours or weekends as required to support various project activities or handle support issues. May also be required to work a non-standard work shift either permanently or for an extended period.
- Assist with any other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university
- Good working knowledge of the following:
- MS Office products (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint) or Google Apps
- MS Windows operating systems
- Oracle or MS SQL Server databases
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- scripting / programming
- scanner hardwar
- Linux or Unix
Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.