Glimmerglass Optical Cyber Solutions revolutionizes the derivation of information from optical and high capacity electronic signals. We develop and integrate cyber security solutions with unprecedented reduction in latency and highest Big Data analytics performance. Join us in delivering optical cyber solutions to our global customers in Cyber Security, Cyber Defense, and Telecommunications.
As a Marketing Manager at Glimmerglass, you will leverage your successful B2B technology marketing experience and your passion for designing and executing marketing programs that build brand awareness and communicate value proposition for the company and its products. You will workclosely with other Marketing team members, Product Management, and Product Development team to create go-to-market plans that provide solid returns. The ideal candidate will have an energetic and outgoing demeanor, and follow developments and trends in the Cybersecurity, Cyber Defense, and Networking industries. Strong communication skills, ability to plan and carry out projects are a must.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to identify and recommend appropriate events and other marketing opportunities.
- Lead the development and execution of event exhibitions. Represent the company at trade shows and events
- Build relationships with channel partners
- Develop Go To Market plans tailored to Resellers, VARs, and technology partners
- Keep partners up to date on product and solution developments
- Track lead flow from partners and events. Suggest and help implement programs to improve lead flow.
- A candidate must demonstrate the ability to think beyond the simple value proposition of a solution and be able to communicate its impact on our society
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing for a B2B technology company
- Experience interacting with customers and potential customers at tradeshows and events
- Experience planning and executing complex projects
- Ability to explain networking products and their value proposition
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Cyber security domain experience is a big plus
- B.S. in a technical field is a plus