You will need a solid technical and business foundation in cyber security to create and implement both brand and customer marketing campaigns of both national security and enterprise. This position has an international focus and demands sophistication across diverse cultures and business environments. You will create programs that communicate the benefits of best of breed solutions (from Glimmerglass) to emerging high growth opportunities – addressing customer’s most advanced threats. The ideal candidate will have US and International Experience in both national security and enterprise security. Ideally the candidate worked in a company that demonstrates savvy marketing.
- Define and implement marketing programs that drive sales.
- Lead the development and execution of trade shows and related events.
- Develop Go To Market plans with key International Resellers (Asia, Middle East and Europe)
- Plan and implement cooperative marketing with Technology and Strategic Partners.
- Keep partners and customers up to date on product and solution developments.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute marketing programs that drive sales.
- Quickly grasp with insight the current and future capabilities of the CyberSweep™ and VectorSweep security solutions.
- Ability to articulate a value proposition for a complex solution for emerging market opportunities where the need is not clearly defined – deal with ambiguity. Communicate that value proposition.
- B.S. or B.A. degree with an MBA from a top school a decided plus
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing in a premier marketing company
- Demonstrated ability to engage and convince C level Executives in formal and informal settings.
- Can write well and convey succinctly and convincingly for multi-level customers.
- Cyber security domain experience is a big plus.
- Experience with SIEM, next generation firewall, or other APT mitigation systems are a big plus.
- B.S. in a technical field is a plus.
Glimmerglass is a close knit team of talented and dedicated employees who work together to develop complex, innovative solutions to counter cyber attacks for corporations and nations. Distinguished by a history of inventing and developing the world's most advanced products from the Intelligent Optical System to Path Manager, and ultimately the CyberSweep™, we take on hard engineering to solve the world's most intractable problems. We are a tightly connected community working together, cooperating to accomplish the impossible. Glimmerglass professionals are accomplished, talented, and driven to deliver the best performance of their careers. We also have fun along the way - every day!