SAP Mobility Architect / SAP MDM Architect / Sr IT Inforamtion Architect see details for these and others at Tek Jobs.com
Irvine in L.A. - Orange County
SAP Enterprise Architect - FULL TIME EMPLOYEE ONSITE POSITION
* Orange County is an affluent county in L.A.
* Irvine average day time temperature = 70 degrees
* A global leader in wired and wireless communications. Our products enable voice, video, data and multimedia to and throughout the home, the office and the mobile environment
* This is a highly visible position. You will be the one everyone comes to for advice
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related study, is required
* MBA or MS in a relevant computing field is preferred
* Responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve complex business objectives.
* The Enterprise Architect manages the entire lifecycle of an SAP ecosystem and has big picture ownership of generational technologies comprising the SAP investment.
*Strong experience in architecting SAP solutions. SAP ERP/ECC, SAP BI/BW, SAP HANA, Business Objects, SAP NetWeaver with specific emphasis on PI, BI, Master Data Management and SAP Mobility.
* An architecture leadership role in 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations at Fortune 500 companies, including post
implementation experience. Experience working in an environment with heavy mix of SaaS and on-prem applications.
* At least fifteen years of experience in areas such as application design and development, application integration, middleware, database management or operations, information security, technical architecture, network management, mobility.
* Demonstrates well rounded technology experience/exposure - Java, Microsoft, IBM, Open Source, CA, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.
* Proven ability to develop detailed solution designs. Understands architecture constructs and patterns, protocols such as SOAP, REST etc., development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.).