SysLogic, Inc. is an information technology services firm offering business consulting, software development and integration, and maintenance solutions. Founded in 1995 and located in Brookfield, Wisconsin, SysLogic is a valued partner to clients in manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, and other industries. We optimize business performance with IT strategies and development projects whose value transcends changing and cyclical business environments. SysLogic consistently delivers solutions that increase our client*s ability to both manage costs and grow revenue. We accomplish this in every engagement by carefully aligning technology strategy with business goals using industry best practices and state-of*the-art architectures and technologies.
SysLogic, Inc. provides a range of services including business process analysis and design, process flow design, application architecture and database development, change management, training and project management.
We are seeking Senior Business Analysts and Business Analysts join our team! These individuals will work closely with our clients to help manage business critical projects both internally and externally.
Business Analysts are responsible for interfacing with our clients to define business requirements, work with a technical team to design solutions, and execute the quality assurance and delivery of each solution. This client-facing position will be an integral part of a growing sector in our business, and will play a key role in a variety of projects.
* Must have excellent experience working with business areas to discover and develop
functional requirements for custom application development, business intelligence
and/or software/workflow process.
* Must have strong experience matching functional requirements to technical solutions.
* Must have experience writing use cases, and have strong documentation skills.
* Must have experience creating and executing test plans and test cases.
* Must have superior communication and analytical skills.
* Strong requirements gathering and elicitation skills using a variety of methods.
* Must have outstanding leadership capabilities.
*Shound have experience developing User Stories.
* Working knowledge of tools such as Visio, UML or Enterprise Architect is desired.
* Experience using a project management methodology a plus, ideally has exposure to working in an Agile or Iterative environment.
* CBAP certification is beneficial.
Individuals need to have at least 8 years of experience working in an IT environment in the role of Business Analyst and/or Project Manager. Candidates need to possess at least an Associate's Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
The most important quality a candidate must possess is the desire to be an integral part of an experienced, high-quality team!