Pangaia Partners, a leading technology consulting firm has an opening for an Audio Visual Technician to support a large financial environment. 2-5 years of enterprise experience is preferred.
- Support and maintain in-house Audio-Visual Equipment
- Set-up live events and presentations
- Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely fashion
- Provide end-user and training assistance as required
- Set up Video conferences
- Excellent technical knowledge of teleconferencing, presentation, and other AV hardware
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Candidate must have a flexible personal schedule in order to service clients throughout the business day and be available for after hours service as necessary
- Audio (Audio Mixers, PA Systems, Wired and Wireless Mic’s, Wired Mic Antenna Systems)
- Video (HD and standard format projectors, Tripod, Bazooka and Fast Fold screen setups, Video distribution and video switcher systems, VHS and DVD camera's)
- Staging (Pipe and drape, risers, podiums)
- Teleconferencing (Cisco Telepresence, Tandberg or Polycom CODECS, Polycom Star Phones, Gentner hybrid phones)
- Cabling (audio and video cabling)
To apply, please send an updated word version of your resume to HR@pangaiapartners.com