KeyLogic is seeking outstanding candidates with industry experience to join our expanding team!
Business System Analyst
Location: Morgantown, WV
Job Code: 734
As a Business System Analyst you will become an integral part of our growing organization. As a member of the KeyLogic Team, you will be able to expand your knowledge, work with top industry experts and be a valued and recognized employee. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
Join an EXCITING – ENERGETIC – ROBUST COMPANY – WE ARE GROWING-AND YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT DAILY!
The Business System Analyst will solve organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements;recommending system controls and protocols.
Business System Analyst Job Duties:
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 4 year degree.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Analyzing Information , Teamwork, Software Maintenance, Written Communication, Promoting Process Improvement.
KeyLogic Systems specializes in Knowledge Management, Program Management, and Portfolio and Performance Management solutions that enable our customers to make better business decisions for their organization. KeyLogic’s performance has earned the company a solid reputation for high standards, proactive solutions and an outstanding commitment to the customer, best exemplified by our 97% customer satisfaction rating and our record of never having a one-time customer. All of our customers have provided repeat business.
KeyLogic has achieved fourteen consecutive years of growth since its founding in 1999. KeyLogic serves as the prime contractor on nearly 75% of its contracts, with work split almost evenly between the defense and civilian sectors. Our client list includes the Department of Defense (DoD), where we provide services for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the U.S. Army and Navy, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Departments of Labor (DOL), Energy (DOE), Transportation (DOT) and Treasury (including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), General Services Administration (GSA), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
KeyLogic has successfully attained a Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV) Maturity Level 3 Rating. CMMI-DEV is a process improvement approach for software engineering and organizational development that provides organizations with the essential best practices needed to meet business goals. Only three-percent of small and medium federal contractors have achieved CMMI Maturity Level 3. KeyLogic joins this distinguished group.
As a result of the company's rapid growth and success, KeyLogic has been recognized by Washington Technology and Inc. magazines as one of the fastest growing private companies working in today’s government contracting market.
*KeyLogic is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.