KeyLogic is seeking outstanding candidates with industry experience to join our expanding team!
Location: Pittsburgh, PA OR Morgantown, WV
Job Code: 746
As an Enterprise Architect you will become an integral part of our growing organization. As a member of the KeyLogic Team, you will be able to expand your knowledge, work with top industry experts and be a valued and recognized employee. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
Join an EXCITING – ENERGETIC – ROBUST COMPANY – WE ARE GROWING-AND YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT DAILY!
The Enterprise Architect will support Department of Energy - NETL Office of Business Operations and the Institutional Assurance Division with in the development of the enterprise architecture strategy of the NETL. This will include initially development of policies, procedures, as well as additional governance, communication, etc plans.
- Develop Information Technology governance models for applying Enterprise Architecture, IT Capital Planning, Portfolio Management, and IT solutions or service delivery using leading practices.
- Define Enterprise Architecture principles to support the client’s strategy using a framework that includes performance, business, services, technology, and data.
- Work closely with other businesses, project, development and technical teams to help ensure the integration of key business initiatives.
- Experience with Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), current and future state modeling, Blueprinting, Business Process Re-engineering.
- Knowledge of Business layer through IT Infrastructure layer.
- Support or lead the development of agency-level 'as-is' and 'to-be' enterprise and system architecture products using Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)/DoDAF to document current and future operational activities, business processes, technologies, and next generation systems.
- Must be able to work closely with the NETL Chief Architect.
- Provide support to transition planning and architecture analysis to effect acquisition, portfolio analysis, transition planning, stakeholder communication, and governance.
- Lead project teams in providing full life cycle EA support including baseline development, target development, transition planning, implementation of segment architecture, EA governance, EA program management, EA communications, and EA integration with related disciplines including IT strategic planning, portfolio management, systems engineering, IT security management, and business and IT strategy development and EA tool selection, use, and management.
- Develop modeling and analytics within and across all architectural layers or views for large, complex organizations including strategy, business, data, applications, systems and services, technology, and security.
- Develop, select, or tailor appropriate EA methodologies, frameworks, and approaches to address client objectives and drive EA toward business results.
- Facilitate stakeholder work sessions focused on making enterprise-wide decisions that balance and prioritize the competing interests of individual stakeholder groups.
- Communicate the value and relevance of EA to senior business executives or program officials.
- Experience with leading full life cycle EA program support project including a Baseline, Target, and Transition plan using DoDAF or FEAF.
- Experience with EA modeling and analytics including IDEF notations, BPMN, and UML.
- Experience with EA and IT governance, EA communications, and EA program management.
- Knowledge of federal government IT legislation, CPIC, policy, and drivers including Clinger-Cohen Act, OMB Circular A-130, electronic government, and the President's Management Agenda.
- Experience with architecture design concepts and techniques, system engineering, and IT investment and systems development life cycles
- Support architecture maturity assessment requirements (OMB, GAO, etc.) and contribute to government reporting requirements associated with e-government initiatives, open government, and transparency and data sharing activities.
- Conduct data collection activities conducted via both face-to-face facilitated sessions and asynchronous information exchanges.
- Proficiency in an EA modeling tool (Casewise, Troux, System Architect, Mega, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years related experience or additional experience, certifications and training will be considered in lieu of degree.
KeyLogic Systems specializes in Knowledge Management, Program Management, and Portfolio and Performance Management solutions that enable our customers to make better business decisions for their organization. KeyLogic’s performance has earned the company a solid reputation for high standards, proactive solutions and an outstanding commitment to the customer, best exemplified by our 97% customer satisfaction rating and our record of never having a one-time customer. All of our customers have provided repeat business.
KeyLogic has achieved fourteen consecutive years of growth since its founding in 1999. KeyLogic serves as the prime contractor on nearly 75% of its contracts, with work split almost evenly between the defense and civilian sectors. Our client list includes the Department of Defense (DoD), where we provide services for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the U.S. Army and Navy, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Departments of Labor (DOL), Energy (DOE), Transportation (DOT) and Treasury (including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)), General Services Administration (GSA), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
KeyLogic has successfully attained a Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV) Maturity Level 3 Rating. CMMI-DEV is a process improvement approach for software engineering and organizational development that provides organizations with the essential best practices needed to meet business goals. Only three-percent of small and medium federal contractors have achieved CMMI Maturity Level 3. KeyLogic joins this distinguished group.
As a result of the company's rapid growth and success, KeyLogic has been recognized by Washington Technology and Inc. magazines as one of the fastest growing private companies working in today’s government contracting market.
*KeyLogic is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.