In this position, the Senior User Interface Engineer is responsible for producing all client-side code for Match.com products and outgoing email communications. You are the expert in current Match.com coding standards and technical limitations. Working under tight deadlines, you work seamlessly with the Visual Designer to produce deliverables that match the creative vision without amendment while producing consistent results on all agreed upon browsers and operating systems.
- Develop and maintain development friendly, valid client-side code for implementation on the Match.com core product.
- Works with other User Interface Developers to ensure user interface code design adheres to defined coding standards.
- Interface with development team members and team leads to ensure smooth transition of creative assets.
- Communicate with management on a regular basis to ensure that the overall vision for Match.com products is being maintained.
- All other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA; or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years experience developing client-side code for a large dynamic website.
- 3-5 years experience managing projects.
- Fluency in HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS
- Strong working knowledge of all current graphic web-design applications