Sr. QA Automation (Selenium) Engineer
Location : San Francisco, CA
GSPANN is seeking a Sr. Quality Automation Engineer to join our team. Candidate must be comfortable interacting with both business and technical team members, utilizing consulting and development skill set. If you are interested, please send your updated resume.Requirement:
Education, Training & Experience:
- Analyze requirement and design specifications.
- Write/Reviesw test plans and test cases for content, coverage, and adherence to department standards.
- Proficient is writing complex database queries
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting
- Monitor problem log status reports.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Evaluate projects under test for interdependencies and conflicts.
- Isolate, recreate, and report bugs, verify fixes, maintain the bug tracking system
- Perform software releases
- Verify Source Code control of releases
- Develop feature areas in collaboration with software engineers
- Contribute to feature planning and development
- Work with on-site and off-shore development team
- Conduct status calls and follow the escalation protocol.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate cross functional teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively to promote a process-centric culture.
- QA specific qualifications demonstrated by certification, professional development and work experience.
- Minimum 7 years experience in the execution of QA in a systems engineering/software engineering environment.
- Junit test case creation is a big plus
- UI automation tool experience such as Selenium required
- Good knowledge of databases is a must
- Analytical and questioning skills to develop an understanding of actual process performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and interface with off-site functions.
- Proficient with Selenium RC using JAVA
- Good knowledge of White/Black Box testing
- Good knowledge of core JAVA
- Web Driver, Cucumber and Ruby knowledge is a big plus
GSPANN offers a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes full company employee medical and dental plan, company matching 401K, company paid Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance, and paid/sick leave.
Please Email at email@example.com