Location: Headquarters- Milpitas, CA
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high technology. FireEye is transforming the IT security landscape to combat the next generation of cyber-attacks.
Ranked #4 on the Deloitte 2012 Technology Fast 500 in North America, FireEye has been featured in BusinessWeek, Bloomberg TV, The Wall Street Journal, Fox News and several other mainstream media and continues to transform the security industry with its unique technology to stop advanced cyber- attacks. FireEye is the recipient of the Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Award as well as the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award.
The unique FireEye platform provides the industry’s leading cross-enterprise threat protection technology to dynamically identify and block cyber-attacks in real time. The core of the FireEye platform is a signature-less, virtual machine-based security engine and a cloud-based threat intelligence network, which help organizations protect their assets across all primary threat vectors, including Web, email, and file. The FireEye platform is deployed in over 40 countries and more than 900 customers and partners, including over 100 of the Fortune 500. FireEye’s customers include leading enterprises in a diverse set of industries, including telecommunications providers, financial services entities, Internet search engines, social networking sites, stock exchanges, electrical grid operators, networking vendors, and oil and gas companies, as well as leading governmental agencies. Join the team that is protecting the world from the next generation of cyber-attacks!
Sr. Software Web UI Engineer
We are seeking seasoned senior software Web developers with the passion and experience necessary to design, develop, and support the FireEye’s leading edge product suites.
- Contribution in the development of the next generation network security product suites
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new and existing feature/functionality
- Design, development, and maintenance of the web based UI interfaces
- Continued and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
- Design and develop the common management interface and the central management system for the product
- Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
- 5+ years of solid experience in developing web based UI Interfaces
- Experience working with relational data bases (Postgress/MySQL)
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux development environment
- Knowledge in Linux scripting, C, and Unix/Linux system programming is a plus
- Expert knowledge of the software development life cycle and methodology
- Experience with Agile programming and rapid prototyping a plus
- Demonstrated project ownership and drive; from design to post-delivery
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, & analysis skills
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience
FireEye, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer