Our client is a well known seller of high-quality, multi-purpose kitchen tools with a strong global presence. They are looking for a Mobile Applications Developer to join their home office in the Northwest suburbs. This is a great opportunity to become apart of a passionate team of IT professionals and continuously learn new technologies. You will have the opportunity to grow your role and develop your expertise.
Your responsibility would include working directly with the product team to develop Android, iPad, and Windows Mobile Applications. You would design, modify, develop, and implement applications from UI design to the final testing stages. This person will collaborate with UI designers, Program Managers, testers and developers to implement server APIs and services to provide support for planned mobile functionality. You are a perfect fit if you enjoy problem solving and have an ongoing desire to learn new technologies and acquire new skills.
YOU MUST HAVE…
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 1-3 years experience with embedded software development for portable devices
- Experience with Xcode, Android, SDK and Eclipse development
- Programming experience for iOS4
- Experience with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and Java
- Knowledge of SQlite & Core Data DB
- Familiarity of web technologies preferably REST/XML/SOAP, JSON, HTML5, and WPF
- In depth knowledge of object oriented design and analysis skills with a focus on mobile devices
- Experience creating highly- readable code using OO best practices
YOU ARE PERFECT IF…
- Prior knowledge of mobile application development through final testing stages
- Experience with .Net technologies (VB, C#, ASP, Visual Studio, C++)
- At least 1 published mobile phone application