Our Client is one of the largest healthcare networks in the country. With various offices located in over fifteen sates, our client provides specialized services for a unique demographic. This organization is undergoing a renovation of the IT infrastructure and is looking for a talented individual to contribute to this transformation. The company welcomes individuals with a strategic focus and passion for technical solutions.
In this role you will report directly into the Director of Marketing and be expected to help develop and improve the web experience for customers. You will promote user friendly navigation, ensure access and efficiency for users, and make sure all online content is up to date and relevant. As a webmaster you will work closely with digital marketing resources to evaluate analytics, in addition you will be the point of contact for various vendors. A successful candidate will be a creative type with full understanding and capability of front end coding.
- Maintain and develop Internal digital asset management technology
- Work with marketing team to develop marketing collateral and oversee social media agencies
- Provide analytics and reports on any digital platform
- A/B testing methodology and implementation
- Work with the Application development team to properly interface website and backend components
You Must have:
- Prior experience in marketing/healthcare company
- Knowledge of responsive web design AND mobile website development
- Experience with google analytics and algorithim updates
- Familiarity with web development and design
- Knowledge of current search engine optimization
- Configuration and maintenance of web server (Linux and Microsoft)