We are an award-winning, 100% employee-owned, nationwide IT company looking for sharp, career-focused application developers who are passionate about technology, learning, and advancing their career. This is a great, full time/permanent (see some of our benefits below) career opportunity to work closely with senior executives, work in small teams on a variety of projects (we are not industry specific), mentor and develop others, and put a thumbprint on a growing organization.
As a Pariveda employee, we work on small project teams to deliver solutions to our customers. On most of our projects, we work directly with our clients to:
- Design, code, and test technology solutions
- Write and deliver presentations
On IT strategy or process projects, you may be a member of a team with more senior Pariveda employees. You will work with many technologies and work as an IT visionary for the client. Responsibilities include:
- Managing your own time.
- Communicating your status and issues to your project manager.
- Being involved in building Pariveda by participating in intellectual capital development, training, recruiting, and business development.
- Working mostly with local clients as a part of our geographic model, minimizing travel requirements.
- Working alongside some of the sharpest developers to improve your technical and consulting skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build our fast growing national consulting company and your career.
A strong predictor of success for a Pariveda employee will be your ability to:
- Pick up new technologies quickly
- Successfully participate on projects using the Agile methodology
- Build intellectual capital, share expertise and knowledge with others
- Work on small teams
- Be motivated by a sense of ownership and responsibility to Pariveda and our clients
The ideal candidate will be passionate about solving problems, always looking for breakthrough ideas, able to work on teams, and have an interest in helping others within our company and the community. A passion for technology and an interest in remaining hands on are vital for success in this role.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Two to seven years of software development experience
- Recent experience in at least one of the following: Java, JEE (J2EE), C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SharePoint, Business Intelligence and database (SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, ETL), Mobile (iOS / Android)
- Experience working with clients or customers highly preferred
- Desire to work in a team based environment
- Ability to share knowledge and expertise with others
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science or Comparable major
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 overall and in major course work
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
More about Pariveda:
We are a technology consulting company that grows and deploys talented people to solve the technical and strategic challenges of our clients. We deliver both strategic consulting services and technical solutions, especially those “at the edge,” where systems interface with people and with other systems. We work with our clients to select the right approach - developing a custom application, creating a business systems plan, leveraging a platform like SharePoint, or whatever the situation calls for – and to implement it quickly and effectively.
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver consistent value and partner with our customers.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• 401K with company match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• HSA and Flexible Spending
• Medical/Dental/Vision (company paid premiums)
• 4 weeks Paid Time Off plus Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Recently ranked by Consulting Magazine among the Top Ten Firms in 3 categories - Career Development, Compensation/Benefits, and Training
• Recognized as one of Consulting Magazine's "Small Jewels," Employer of Excellence and Best Places to Work
• Inc. Magazine Honoree for one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in North America
• 100% employee-owned private company