Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Explain to key customer stakeholders how SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) works, what the best practices are and how implementation should be executed to gain maximum benefits to the customer using industry best practices.
- Explain customer SAP CRM and SAP CRM products they would need to meet their requirements and expectations.
- Gather customer functional requirements for the SAP CRM implementation and functional enhancement of processes in SAP CRM which include Opportunity Management, Contact Management, Territory Management, Sales and Marketing.
- Write a blueprint that includes high level system architecture including the technical components required to implement SAP CRM according to requirements and manage customer sign off of the blueprint.
- Configure SAP CRM and integrate with other modules of SAP including writing interfaces for middleware, replicating master, transactional and condition data between SAP R/3 and SAP CRM applications.
- Conducting interviews to gather requirements from Process owners, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Consultants, Project Coordinators, Project Management Office representatives.
- Evaluating requests for a new or modified SAP program, compatibility with current SAP system and computer capabilities.
- Analyzing, reviewing and altering programs to increase operating efficiency or adapting to new requirements.
- Identifying inter-dependencies between data elements in SAP ERP, SAP System, non-SAP Systems and SAP CRM.
- Document functional requirements for development of integrated solution in SAP.
- Engage senior management to ensure their support and ownership of the implementation.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, business administration, Information Systems, or a related field, and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience in the job offered or in SAP CRM implementation required. The required experience must be in SAP CRM implementation.
Work will be performed at Sunnyvale, CA and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Please refer to Job# PT2 when applying. Require travel/relocation to client sites at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Send resume to Employer: Perceptive Technologies, Inc., Attn: HR, 1270 Oakmead Parkway, Ste 310, Sunnyvale, CA 94085 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to Job# PT2 when applying.