Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a senior administrative role.
- Linux/Unix (RHEL Administration)
- Microsoft (AD, SQL, Exchange, File and Print), Cisco, Juniper and VMware experience or Certifications.
- Expert in all related network services and protocols in a SMB environment.
- Knowledge of scripting or programming languages.
- Experience with a range of different environments both in size and technologies.
- Raised floor experience working with highly available production environments including server clusters and farms, SAN, iSCSI and fiber, IPS, TRM, security appliances, DRP, etc.
Special skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Minimum 5 years relevant IT experience fully supporting and building SMB type environments.
- Demonstrated senior expertise in Linux/Unix (RHEL Administration), Windows Server, Exchange, BES, Active Directory, GPO's, Routing and Switching, Firewalls, VPN's, Virus and Security, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Hands on experience with implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting end-to-end server and network solutions for the enterprise.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft server products and virtualization technologies, Hyper-V and VMWare.
- Must be able to continually evaluate, consult, research and offer advice on large technical solutions to both technical and non-technical clients.
- Must be a continual lifelong self learner.
A list of the preferred items (Nice to have):
- Microsoft/Server/Production/Datacenter experience Cisco Experience/certifications (Juniper is a bonus) VMware experience/certifications
- Experience with solid networking background (some juniper, CCNA/NP/IE are all great). He does have most of his experience working in large corporate environments with large teams of support staff.
- Works well in a big unstructured environment Some experience working in large IT shops
Now, a little more about us. We
- Are conveniently located off 101 and 92 in San Mateo
- Stocked kitchen with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Are a high energy team with a great mix of experienced entrepreneurs and talented engineers
- Offer competitive compensation including stock options
- Provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental coverage, 401K, and life insurance
RingCentral securely delivers quality voice, fax, text and conferencing for businesses, regardless of size, locations, devices, or budget. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise phone systems, our cloud communications solution adapts to the unique needs of each business, integrates with other cloud applications, and eliminates phone system hardware.
Since 2003, we've invested in our own custom cloud computing platform that delivers the reliability your mission-critical business communication demands.
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solution provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing your business communications the old way. Buy, set up, access, and control your entire RingCentral service online, or on a mobile device.
Under the hood is our state-of-the-art custom architecture, built on and taking full advantage of the inherent flexibility and scalability of the cloud—the internet. Our cloud platform delivers reliable, mission-critical business communications to businesses of all sizes.
Learn more from our business blog here: www.blog.ringcentral.com
RingCentral products include:
• RingCentral Office – A complete cloud-based phone system for businesses.
• RingCentral Professional – A call management system designed for mobile professionals.
• RingCentral Fax – An internet fax service that works without a fax machine.
Latest Press Release: