Title : Network Design Engineer
Location : San Francisco,CA
Duration : 6+ Months
Start Date : ASAP
Availability : Immediate
No of position : 1
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform gap analysis specific to IT infrastructure technologies listed above.
• Gather requirements specific to IT infrastructure technologies listed above.
• Create design(s), specifications, configuration and diagrams as requested or related to projects or IT infrastructure technology enhancements.
• Create template network standards for delivery to operations teams for installation.
• Develop engineered solutions, documents, diagrams and configurations applicable to IT Infrastructure services.
• Perform concept / stress testing related to IT infrastructure technology and solutions.
• Create environment diagrams and documentation.
• Audit accuracy of deployed equipment inventory for all infrastructure equipment.
• Provide expertise, input and troubleshooting support as the most senior level of technical escalation for IT infrastructure engineering and operational teams
• Work closely with other members of the IT Department to ensure that infrastructure solutions are appropriate for operational delivery.
• Respond to all work related communications (letters, email, and voice-mail) in a timely manner.
• Adapt to new and/or changing processes, procedures, duties and responsibilities.
Required Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
• BA/BS degree, or equivalent.
• IT work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high capacity Local Area Networks for mission critical enterprise systems.
• 8-10+ years experience in IT with relevant technologies.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated success in defining and documenting business requirements.
• Ability to design cost-effective solutions in a budget constrained environment.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Action oriented. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; experience in both process and solution analysis.
• Strong customer service, communication, organizational and leadership skills.
• Maturity and ability to work independently in a dynamic project environment with aggressive deadlines.
• Demonstrated skills in managing multiple and often conflicting priorities.
• Proven multi-tasking, time management, and organizational abilities.
• Must have good analytical skills and experience with forward/reverse chaining troubleshooting techniques.
• Experienced with all aspects of high availability, fault tolerant architectures.
Desired Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
• Experience in Networking specific technologies including:
o IP concepts and technologies, including but not limited to Network connectivity, IP addressing (CIDR and VLSM), IPv6 familiarity, Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, HSRP, VRRP, static and floating routes, PBR, WCCP), Load Balancing, QOS, PIM-SM, and WAN Acceleration.
o LAN technologies including but not limited to Ethernet (Switched, FastE, GigE, 10Gig 40Gig), Spanning-Tree, VLANs and trunking (802.1q,p and ISL) and LAN Cabling including copper and fiber.
o WAN technologies including MLPS, T1/E1, T3/E3, Optical Circuits, Metro-Ethernet, xDSL.
o Network Security technologies including Firewalls, Network Intrusion Detection, IPSec VPNs, SSL VPNs, 2 Factor Authentication, RADIUS, Access Control.
o Collaboration technologies and concepts including Microsoft Lync, Cisco TelePresence, Avaya VoIP, SIP and H.323 trunk, call routing, call admission control.
o Virtualization concepts around VMware, HP blade chassis, cloud orchestration, network function virtualization, software defined network.
o Equipment includes Cisco and Arista Switches, Cisco and Juniper Routers, Juniper SRX and ScreenOS Firewalls, F5 Load-Balancers, VPN concentrators, WAN Acceleration Appliances, Network Intrusion Detection, and Network Servers (including Windows and Linux based OS).
Thanks & Regards,
e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA -95113
Phone : 408-722-9289 Website: www.e-solutionsinc.com
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Yahoo IM! "pradeep_cs_hbti"