Position: IBM MDM Server Advanced Edition or WCC
Type of Hire: Contractors/Fulltime
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Has at least 2 years of experience working on IBM MDM Server AE (Websphere Customer Center – WCC)
- Has knowledge of the data model provided in IBM MDM & can perform data mapping activities based on requirements
- Has hands on knowledge Additions, Extensions, Composites, Business Proxies, Business rule validations, Request Response Framework, Batch Processor modules in IBM MDM
- Good to have knowledge around Suspect Duplicate Processing (Deterministic/Probabilistic), Transaction audit Logging, Messaging, Notifications & DSUI customizations
- Added advantage if candidate has worked on v10 & above
- Candidate should have experience in full lifecycle technology implementations as a Lead/developer with overall Application Architecture knowledge in Master Data Management (MDM)
- Candidate should have understanding of different components at the business, technology and data layers.
- Experience with migration and product upgrades in MDM space including leading non-functional requirements to support the work will be added advantage.
- Good client interaction skills Technical/Business/Management experience
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced team members on ETL, Data Quality and MDM activities.
- Should be able to work in an onsite offshore model guiding lesser experienced team members through deliverables
Thanks & Regards,
e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA -95113
Phone : 408-827-9440| Fax: 408-521-0167
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org