As a Recruiting Manager
your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; recruiting, hiring and placing accounting and finance professionals in temporary and full-time positions with our clients; delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.Qualifications:
- Successful candidates will have self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed, and ability to leverage financial services experience to manage and grow your business.
- Experience in financial services industry required.
- A degree in finance or related field is required.
- An MBA, CFA, CPA or advanced degree in economics/math or risk management preferred.
For immdiate consideration, please call Richard Singer at 732-634-7200 or email your resume to email@example.com